Winter ’22 release is here, and with it, new GA features that developers can use today, as well as developer preview, beta and pilots that you can try out. Last week I gave a talk to the Amsterdam Developer Group in which I went over all these features, explaining what they’re about, how to try them out, and where to find more information.
Watch the recording here:
I leave you here the links I shared in the talk so that you have them handy:
- DF21 LWC Episode – sfdc.co/lwc-df21
- DF21 Apex Episode – sfdc.co/apex-df21
- DF21 Functions & CLI Episode – sfdc.co/functions-cli-df21
- DF21 Keynote – sfdc.co/dev-keynote-df21
- Winter ‘22 LWC Blog – sfdc.co/lwc-winter22
- Winter ‘22 Apex blog – sfdc.co/apex-winter22
- RRL Winter ‘22- sfdc.co/rrl-devs-winter22
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me! Thanks for reading.